The Wiha TorqueVario-S torque screwdriver is a must have tool for anybody mounting their own scopes or equipment. The torque value is set via a window scale which is quickly and easily identified to the required tension.
The torque is infinitely adjustable with Torque-Setter setting tool between 2.0 Nm through to 8.0 Nm. The ergonomic multi-component handle is particularly light and compact whilst proportioned to optimise torque setting. There are audible and perceptible clicks when the pre-set torque has been attained.
Items received in the box
Wiha TorqueVario Wrench 2.0 - 8.0 Nm
Sorry, this product is sold out!
Install your accessories with confidence and without potential for damage. This is a must tool for those who like to mount or adjust their own accessories and gear
- Adjustable torque tension between 2.0Nm (17 in/lbs) and 8.0Nm (70.1 in/lbs)
- Ergonomic shape and body for maximum durability
- Includes storage container, driver and adjustment handle
- ±6% tracing that meets national standards / requirements
Wiha TorqueVario-s features
- Allows installation of fixtures and accessories to manufactures torque specs
- German engineered and manufactured
- Removes potential for damage to expensive items
- Easily adjustable with a simple turn of the supplied torque setter tool
- Viewing window for ease of identification of setting
- Fits all standard 1/4" fittings
**Requires 1/4" driver bits sold separately**
All Wiha products bought from Scoped Out are covered with a standard 12 month warranty. Our warranty is about you, not us it's about taking care of you after the sale.
- 12 month warranty against faulty parts or workmanship
- Fully transferable
- A receipt will be required so we can trace back proof of purchase