This tool is easy to operate, simple to set, and offers fast, accurate tension wherever and whenever you need it. A must have field or range accessory
The easy to read inch-pound increments ensure you tighten in 1in/lb increments to the specified torque, and not a bit more, ranging from 10 in/lbs (1.13 Nm) to 50 in/lbs (5.65 Nm)
Comes with a variety of bits that specifically suit the Vortex items you may have from red dots to ring mounts
Items received in the box
Vortex Torque Wrench Mounting Kit
The one tool you need to take with you to the range or whilst hunting
- Adjustable torque tension between 10 in/lbs (1.13 Nm) and 50 in/lbs (5.65 Nm)
- Ergonomic shape and body for maximum durability
- Includes storage container, 1/4 driver and mounting bits
- ±6% tracing that meets national standards / requirements
Vortex Torque Mounting Kit features
- Allows installation of fixtures and accessories to manufactures torque specs
- Providing consistency to your gear which can improve your shooting!
- Easy to read numbers for minute adjustment
- Removes potential for damage to expensive items
- Easily adjustable with a simple turn of the adjustment ring
- Handy storage kit to keep everything together
- Fits all standard 1/4" fittings
All Vortex Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian Vortex VIP Warranty Our warranty is about you, not us. It's about taking care of you after the sale.
The VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customers. We will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you other then return post from you to us. It doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it.
You can count on the VIP Warranty for all rifle scopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes and monoculars.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- No receipt needed to hang on to If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.