The new frontrunners in the race for the ultimate precision, long-range optics. The Gen II Razors, designed and engineered for dialing precision long-range shots in extreme environments, have serious precision shooters saying "finally".
The Gen II Razors feature a 6x zoom range, a 34 mm single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube and our sophisticated L-Tec turret system plus a host of additional high-performance features for state-of-the-art optics with deadly accuracy.
Available in the EBR-2c reticle in both MOA and MRAD adjustments
Items received in the box
Vortex Razor HD 3-18x50 FFP Rifle scope
Designed and engineered for dialing precision long-range shots in extreme environments
Length (mm) Height (mm)
L1 L2 L3 L4 L5 L6 H1 H2
366 51 56 155 104 104 58.93 45.97
- Magnification 3-18 x
- Objective Lens Diameter 50 mm
- Eye Relief 3.7 inches
- Field of View 37.8-6.25 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size 34 mm
- Turret Style L-Tec
- Adjustment Graduation .25 MOA (.1 mrad)
- Travel per Rotation 25 MOA (10 MRAD)
- Max Elevation Adjustment 120 MOA (35 MRAD)
- Max Windage Adjustment 69 MOA (20 MRAD)
- Parallax Setting 25 yards to Infinity
- Weight 1318 grams
- APO System Apochromatic objective lens system uses index-matched lenses to correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- HD Lens Elements Premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XR Plus Fully Multi-Coated Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Plasma Tech Cutting edge application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance.
- First Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-etched Reticle Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated Reticle Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions.
- Tube Size 34 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Stealth Shadow Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- L-Tec Turrets Integrated locking mechanism prevents accidental adjustments. Turrets provide fast, accurate, easily read elevation and windage adjustments. Patent pending.
- External Rotation Indicator Provides quick visual and tactile reference of elevation turret’s rotational position.
- Locking Illumination Locks illumination at preferred setting.
- Side Focus Adjustment located on left side of turret housing is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
Internal Mechanism Design Features
- L-Tec Zero Stop Prevents elevation turret from dialing below sight in range using rugged steel components. Internal mechanisms stay free of sand, dirt, dust, moisture and other foreign materials—even when setting the zero-stop position. Patent pending.
- Micro Adjust Zero Setting Infinite zero setting positions allow zero to be set between clicks for optimal accuracy.
- Friction Reduction System Heat-treated, hardened-steel pad floats on the end of the turret screw and interfaces with a hardened steel ring on the erector tube for steel-on-steel contact. Prevents galling or deformation of the erector screw contact point for superior durability and repeatability. US Patent 7,958,665
- Turret Screws Provides low-friction, wear-resistant performance: precision-machined from a silicon-brass alloy and treated with an advanced dry-film lubricant. Turret screw threads are precision machined to sub-2 micron tolerances (less than 78-millionths of an inch). Ultra-smooth operation and adjustments.
- Erector Tube System Precision-machined from premium brass alloy with anti-galling properties for strength and durability. The chromium vanadium erector spring withstands compression, has high fatigue resistance and is tumble-polished to a mirror finish for micro-precise elevation and windage adjustments.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Locking Side Illumination Easily accessible and lockable illumination dial is located on the left side of turret housing. Features eleven intensity levels of illumination with off positions between each setting.
All Vortex Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian Vortex VIP Warranty Our warranty is about you, not us. It's about taking care of you after the sale.
The VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customers. We will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you other then return post from you to us. It doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it.
You can count on the VIP Warranty for all riflescopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes and monoculars.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- No receipt needed to hang on to
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.
The VIP warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product