Every component, feature and performance characteristic of this riflescope is so well thought out and executed, it’s almost scary. Incredibly versatile and perfect for the AR platform, the Vortex Razor HD Gen II 1-6x24 is the ideal optical solution for short to medium-range tactical applications requiring the pinnacle of optical performance.
Optically, the Razor HD Gen II 1-6x24 delivers the highest level of clarity, resolution, color accuracy, light transmission and edge to edge sharpness obtainable. The ultra-forgiving eye box with generous eye relief generates a heads-up display-like sight picture for fast target acquisition and optimal dual-eye visual monitoring of the surrounding environment.
Ultra sleek and built like a tank on a 30 mm aircraft-grade aluminum tube, the Razor HD Gen II 1-6x24 features ultra-low profile, capped windage and elevation turrets for streamlined performance. Zero-resettable turrets offer 50 MOA of adjustment in a single turn—ensuring ample travel.
Available in the VMR-2 and JM-1 reticles
Items received in the box
Vortex Razor HD 1-6x24 Rifle scope
Designed and engineered for dialing precision long-range shots in extreme environments
Length (mm) Height (mm)
L1 L2 L3 L4 L5 L6 H1 H2
257 71 38 150 15 91 32.77 45.97
- Magnification 1-6 x
- Objective Lens Diameter 24 mm
- Eye Relief 4.0 inches
- Field of View 115.2-20.5 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size 30 mm
- Turret Style Low capped
- Adjustment Graduation .25 MOA (.2 mrad)
- Travel per Rotation 50 MOA (20 MRAD)
- Max Elevation Adjustment 150 MOA (43 MRAD)
- Max Windage Adjustment 100 MOA (43 MRAD)
- Parallax Setting 100 yards
- Weight 714 grams
- APO System Apochromatic objective lens system uses index-matched lenses to correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- HD Lens Elements Premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XR Plus Fully Multi-Coated Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Plasma Tech Cutting edge application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Illuminated Center Dot Daylight bright illuminated center dot provides a precise point-of-aim in all lighting conditions.
- Locking Illumination Locks illumination at preferred setting.
- Tube Size 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Stealth Shadow Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Large Diameter Turrets Provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Friction Reduction System Heat-treated, hardened-steel pad floats on the end of the turret screw and interfaces with a hardened steel ring on the erector tube for steel-on-steel contact. Prevents galling or deformation of the erector screw contact point for superior durability and repeatability. US Patent 7,958,665
- Turret Screws Provides low-friction, wear-resistant performance: precision-machined from a silicon-brass alloy and treated with an advanced dry-film lubricant. Turret screw threads are precision machined to sub-2 micron tolerances (less than 78-millionths of an inch). Ultra-smooth operation and adjustments.
- Erector Tube System Precision-machined from premium brass alloy with anti-galling properties for strength and durability. The chromium vanadium erector spring withstands compression, has high fatigue resistance and is tumble-polished to a mirror finish for micro-precise elevation and windage adjustments.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Locking Side Illumination Easily accessible and lockable illumination dial is located on the left side of turret housing. Features eleven intensity levels of illumination with off positions between each setting.
All Vortex Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian Vortex VIP Warranty Our warranty is about you, not us. It's about taking care of you after the sale.
The VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customers. We will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you other then return post from you to us. It doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it.
You can count on the VIP Warranty for all riflescopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes and monoculars.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- No receipt needed to hang on to
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.
The VIP warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product