Here's a back country tripod you can easily carry when every ounce counts—you'll still have the height you need to glass. Designed for the high country, the compact ball head and adjustable legs provide solid standing for smaller spotting scopes, binoculars and lightweight cameras
Interchange between spotting scope / binocular / camera easily and quickly by purchasing another quick release head. Complete that changeover in a matter of seconds!
Items received in the box
Vortex High CountryTripod
Super light, for when you need that extra support for that just in case moment
- Height 375mm - 1366mm (14.8 - 53.8 inches)
- Maximum Load 2.27kg (5 pounds)
- Leg Sections 5
- Multiple Leg Angles 3
- Folded Height 477mm (18.8 inches)
- Folded Width 89mm (3.5 inches)
- Weight 950 grams (2.1 pounds)
Ridgeview Tripod Construction Features
- Ball Head Compact, handleless tripod head design reduces bulk and weight. Quick-release plate.
- 5 Leg Sections Allow for maximum height with minimum packing length.
- 3 Leg Angles Allow for flexible positioning. Also allows reduction of tripod height for greater stability.
- Flip Lever Leg Locks Valued for quick adjustments of the leg height.
- Anodized Aluminum Legs Provide sturdy support at a reasonable cost.
- Balance Hook Holds extra weight on the bottom of the center column for greater stability in windy conditions.
- Split Center Column Allows removal of the lower portion of the center column. When combined with widespread leg angles, the tripod height can be reduced to an absolute minimum.
- Rubber Feet Provide solid footing on slick surfaces.
All Vortex Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian Vortex VIP Warranty Our warranty is about you, not us. It's about taking care of you after the sale.
The VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customers. We will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you other then return post from you to us. It doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it.
You can count on the VIP Warranty for all riflescopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes and monoculars.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- No receipt needed to hang on to
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.
The VIP warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product