Competitive shooters require a very specific set of features to stay ahead of the competition, and The Golden Eagle hits the mark (pun intended). The 15-60x magnification, fine reticle, and positive and repeatable tracking are perfect for fine tuning that record shot. Plus, its relatively light weight—842 grams.—allows shooters to adhere to strict competition weight limits.
Featuring the newECR-1 (Enhanced Crosshair Reticle) ) which is a hash marked reticle using MOA based subtension lines for holdover and windage corrections. The floating center dot subtends 0.095 MOA at 40X
Whether you’re interested in Rimfire Bench Rest, Centerfire Bench Rest or F-Class competitions, this is the scope for you.
Items received in the box
Vortex Golden Eagle HD 15-60x52 Rifle scope (FREE FREIGHT)
Designed specifically for the competition or target shooter. HD, XR plus multi coated glass with exposed target-style turrets built for dialing elevation and windage at extended ranges
Length (mm) Height (mm)
L1 L2 L3 L4 L5 L6 H1 H2
409 89 57 191 163 81 60.96 43.94
- Magnification 15-60 x
- Objective Lens Diameter 52 mm
- Eye Relief 3.9 inches
- Field of View 6.3-1.7 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size 30mm
- Turret Style Target elevation and windage
- Adjustment Graduation 0.125 MOA (elevation) 0.125 MOA (windage)
- Travel per Rotation 10 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 55 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 44 MOA
- Parallax Setting 15 yards to infinity
- Weight 842 grams
- APO System Apochromatic objective lens system uses index-matched lenses to correct colour across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- HD Lens Elements Premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images
- XR™Plus Fully Multi-Coated Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Plasma Tech Cutting edge application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at 40x magnification.
- Tube Size 30mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength while maintaining light weight.
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Side Focus Adjustment located on riflescope's left side and is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
Internal Mechanism Design Features
- Extra-Fine Resolution Turret The resolute increment of adjustment of just 0.125 MOA per click allows competitive shooters to make very small adjustments to fine tune their shots.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Optional 10 MOA Windage Turret Included accessory turret allows for dialing a full 10 MOA revolution of windage before the scale repeats.
- ASR (Aperture Stop Ring) Broadens the depth of focus allowing the shooter to more easily observe down range mirage and other wind indicators while keeping the target in focus.
All Vortex Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian Vortex VIP Warranty Our warranty is about you, not us. It's about taking care of you after the sale.
The VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customers. We will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you other then return post from you to us. It doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it.
You can count on the VIP Warranty for all riflescopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes and monoculars.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- No receipt needed to hang on to
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.
The VIP warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product