Continuing the Diamondback tradition with value for money, it now just got even better!
Exposed tactical turrets built for dialing elevation and windage allow quick and precise bullet drop and wind drift compensation at extended ranges. A zero-reset feature lets you re-index the zero reference marks on both turrets after sight in, while fiber optic rotation indicators integrated into the turrets provide a visual cue of your turret’s position.
The VMR-1 reticle provides multiple elevation and windage reference points for those times when speed is the key
Items received in the box
Vortex Diamondback Tactical 3-9x40 Rifle scope
Built for the hunter that likes to dial their shot. Fully multi-coated lenses and exposed resettable turrets makes this a must have for that varmint rifle set up
Length (mm) Height (mm)
L1 L2 L3 L4 L5 L6 H1 H2
318 49 56 138 92 88 47.24 43.43
- Magnification 3-9 x
- Objective Lens Diameter 40 mm
- Eye Relief 3.8 inches
- Field of View 33.7-11.3 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size 1 inch
- Turret Style Tactical / Exposed
- Adjustment Graduation .250 MOA
- Travel per Rotation 12 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 80 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 80 MOA
- Parallax Setting 100 yards
- Weight 459 grams
- XD™ Lens Elements Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size 1-inch diameter.
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position.
Exposed Tactical Turrets The Diamondback® Tactical scopes feature tactical windage and elevation turrets with Zero Reset making adjustments back to zero easy and quick.
Internal Mechanism Design Features
Internal Mechanism Design Features
- Precision-Glide Erector System Uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Fiber Optic Radius Bar The patented fiber optic Radius Bar visually assists tracking turret rotations.
- Magnification Rib The raised rib on the magnification ring facilitates fast magnification changes in the heat of action.
All Vortex Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian Vortex VIP Warranty Our warranty is about you, not us. It's about taking care of you after the sale.
The VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customers. We will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you other then return post from you to us. It doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it.
You can count on the VIP Warranty for all riflescopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes and monoculars.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- No receipt needed to hang on to
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.
The VIP warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product