STS Shooters' Rule
NEW AND IMPROVED!!!
AN AUSTRALIAN PATENTED INVENTION BY STS
The Shooters' Rule is a multipurpose ruler designed to assist firearm shooters in both zeroing their firearms sights and measuring the accuracy of shooting groups. This ruler assists target shooters by providing a mechanism for rapid measurement of both shooting ’Group’ sizes and the Minute of Angle or Milliradian adjustments required to calibrate or ‘zero’ firearm sights.
- MoA scale for shooting at 100, 200, 300, 400 or 500 metres.
- Mil scale for shooting at 100, 200, 300, 400 or 500 metres.
- 300mm Metric rule & 12inch Imperial rule.
But that's not all. The rule comes with many other handy features:
- The 'Conversion Table' lists common units utilised in shooting sports.
- The 'Elevation Table' gives shooters a point of reference for determining effective range when shooting up or down hill.
- The 'Wind Chart' does the maths for you, it represents the scale factor to apply to the wind speed based on its direction.
- The 'Wind Observations' chart provides a quick reference for shooters to estimate the wind speed.
- Mil and MoA Ranging formulae. Are you using a MIL or MoA reticle? Know the size of your target? Easily calculate the range to the target in metres using the supplied formulae!
The STS Shooter's Rule is manufactured from a high contrast, high durability fibreglass substrate with a deep red silkscreened coating and electroplated gold lettering. Flexible, chemical and temperature resistant, the Shooters' Rule is made to last.
DOWNLOAD THE DETAILED USER GUIDE HERE
FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED IN PRICE