Never buy the incorrect rings again!
The PRP Right Height scope tool allows you to determine the ring height required to get your scope into that ideal position. By allowing you to work out the correct ring height and get your scope as close to the barrel as possible you will save on time, money and hassle.
No more trips to the gun shop and waiting around for them to get around to identifying what they think will work. No more purchasing 2x sets of rings just in case. This tool does it all and you can then use it as a leveler for your crosshairs!
Items received in the box
PRP Right Height Scope Tool and Reticle Level
Save time and money with this scope leveling tool which actually works! Install your scopes like a pro, work out the correct ring height without having to mess around with transporting your rifle to the gunsmith
- The Precision Rifle Products 'Right height' scope tool is designed to find the optimal height rings for the scope or optic - Patent Pending.
- Each kit is designed to fit 1913 Picatinney, Weaver and 3/8"/11mm dovetail rail.
- Measurements are base top to center scope and base top to scope bottom.
- On tool 1/4" increments for fast ring height acquisition.
PRP Right Height Scope Tool features
- South Australian designed and made
- Built in side tabs for caliper/ruler to get precise measurements.
- Simple 'slide and tension' system.
- Will work with 1 inch, 30 mm standard and 34/35 mm with simple height offset.
- Never buy the wrong height rings again!
- Can also be used to find the scope above bore height.
- Comes with full easy to use instructions
All PRP products bought from Scoped Out are covered with a standard 12 month warranty. Our warranty is about you, not us, it's about taking care of you after the sale.
- 12 month warranty against faulty parts or workmanship
- Fully transferable
- A receipt will be required so we can trace back proof of purchase