Evolution Gun Works (EGW) mounts are built to withstand the harshest conditions and are precision CNC machined from 7075 aircraft grade aluminum. EGW mounts contain integrated cross bars, rust-proof tempered functional parts, mil-spec hardcoat anodized surfaces, and are machined to fit mil-std-1913 specifications.
Items received in the box
Picatinny Rails - EGW Silver Aluminium Rails
High quality aluminium picatinny rails in to suit most rifles that will maximise your scope position. Also allows you to mount extras on the rifle such as the anti-cant and angle indicators. Supplied by EGW - Evolution Gun Works, USA
Available to suit both long and short actions in the following rifles
- Remington 700 from 0 to 30 MOA
Features of the EGW Picatinny Rail Mounts
- Standard type rails are precision machined from extruded 6061 T6 aluminium
- HD type are precision machined from 7075 T6 aircraft aluminium
- Mil-spec Type lll hardcoat anodised surfaces
- Available in either silver and black
- All required mounting / fixing screws included
- Allen key wrench included
- Machined to fit mil-std-1913
- Available in 0 to 20 MOA
All EGW items bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian EGW Warranty. The warranty is about you, not us. It's about taking care of you after the sale.
We will repair or replace your EGW product in the event it becomes defective—at no charge to you other then return post from you to us.
- Limited 12 month warranty
- Fully transferable
- Receipt will be required to show proof of purchase from Scoped Out
The warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product