The new and improved Harris bipod which swivels! The original bipod design has now been improved by allowing for the cant to be removed from your shot. Even if placed on uneven terrain you'll now have a stable shooting platform no matter what your shooting discipline.
Available in either notched or standard leg type with sizes ranging from 6-9", 9-13" and 13.5-27" there is one to suit your style of shooting
The Harris Bipod will clamp to any Quick Detachable Stud or mount. The bipods have strong recoil springs to prevent damage to the stock and maintain point of impact. Harris Bipod legs are adjustable for height and are manufactured with heat treated steel and hard alloys with a black anodized finish.
Carrying the rifle with a sling or shooting off-hand is not impeded by the Harris bipod in any way.
Items received in the box
Harris HS Bipod "S" Series
One for the best entry level bipods used by hunters, long range shooters and law enforcement alike
- Height Range approximately 6" (150mm), 9" (228mm), 13" (330mm) and 27" (686mm)
- Leg positions are; stowed forward or 90 degrees straight down
- Weight 369 grams for the 6 -9"
- Weight 397 grams for the 9-13"
- Weight 390 grams for the 13.5-27"
Harris Bipod Features
- Cant adjustable, allows the bipod to swivel when placed on uneven terrain
- Spring loaded legs
- Available as notched or standard extendable leg adjustments
- Manufactured with heat treated steel and hard alloys with a black anodized finish
- Durable Rubber feet that are suitable for many surfaces
- Fast installation to an existing sling stud
- Padded areas where it comes into contact with your rifle stock
- Can be pushed forward 90 degrees and stowed away.
- Solid 90 degree locked legs allowing the shooter to load the bipod at the prone or benchrest position
- Optional mounting systems available depending on you rifle type
- Made in America
All Harris products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian Harris Engineering Warranty. Our warranty is about you, not us it's about taking care of you after the sale.
- 12 month warranty against faulty parts or workmanship
- Fully transferable
- A receipt will be required so we can trace back proof of purchase from Scoped Out
The warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product