Finally, a true 1x scope with variable magnification up to 8x zoom in a Second Focal Plane (SFP) reticle. This is your standard "old school" type scope where the reticle size does not move and always stays constant. If the reticle was to be used as a ranging tool the scope needs to be wound up to the highest magnification.
The S8i suits both hunters and close range target shooters alike and utilizes Japanese glass with brass components which allows the consistency with all turret movement!Available with an illuminated MRAD etched type reticle with hold over references
Items received in the box
Falcon S8i 1-8x24 SFP Rifle Scope
Sorry, this product is sold out!
Brand new product from Falcon, a true 1x scope with 8x zoom. Designed for hunting and fast target acquisition in MRAD
Length (mm) Height (mm)
L1 L2 L3 L4 L5 H1 H2
252 50 163 73 88 30 43
- Magnification 1-8 x
- Recticle type Second Focal Plane
- Objective Lens Diameter 24 mm
- Eye Relief 89mm (3.5")
- Field of View 112 - 12 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size 30 mm
- Turret Style Tactical
- Adjustment Graduation .1 MRAD
- Travel per Rotation 10 MRAD
- Max Elevation Adjustment 30 MRAD
- Max Windage Adjustment 30 MRAD
- Parallax Setting 100m fixed
- Weight 480 grams
- Fully Multi-Coated Japanese glass delivers the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification
- Glass-etched Reticle Allows for intricate reticle design and sharper detail.
- Illuminated Reticle Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions.
- Tube Size 30 mm diameter provides significant internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aluminum Constructed Made from aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging and expansion.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Anodized Finish Highly durable anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- External Rotation Indicator Provides quick visual and tactile reference of elevation turret’s rotational position.
- Recoil Tested Tested on the .338 Lap which is one of the harshest calibres around, even more recoil energy than the 50 BMG
- Side Focus Adjustment located on left side of turret housing is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
Internal Mechanism Design Features
- Turret Screws Provides low-friction, wear-resistant performance: precision-machined from a silicon-brass / bronze.
- Erector Tube System Coil spring erector tube system.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
All Falcon Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian Falcon Warranty Our warranty is about you, not us. It's about taking care of you after the sale.
Scoped Out stands by its products and will help you along the way with any warranty claim that you may need to make. It's that little extra care we give to our customers and knowing that you'll receive the after sales attention you need for that piece of mind
- Limited 10 year Warranty
- Receipt is required but as a Scoped Out customer we can assist with the claim and provide proof of purchase if bought from us
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.
The warranty also does not cover the loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product