Brand New to 2018 and the Falcon range is the Falcon S30 5-30×56 FFP Rifle Scope, which features the B24 Mil Line reticle and 0.1 MRAD adjustments.The Falcon S30 5-30×56 FFP comes on a robust 1 piece 30mm tube and gives the shooter a total of 17 MRAD (58.44 MOA) of internal adjustment. Each turn of the new turret system gives you 10 MRAD of adjustment.
The Falcon S30 5-30×56 comes equipped with side focus down to 10m and out infinity making it perfect for an array of rifles. The First focal plane B24 Mil Line Reticle allows the shooter to use the reticle through out the magnification for quick and constant hold overs and hold offs. At £329.95 the Falcon S30 is easily one of the best value for money FFPs on the market.
Items received in the box
Falcon S30 5-30x56 FFP Rifle Scope
For the budget conscious long-range shooter, these scopes are an excellent no frills entry level into the FFP realm
|FIELD OF VIEW @ 100M||7.3m-1.2m|
|EYE RELIEF @30x||110mm|
|TOTAL ELEVATION ADJUSTMENT RANGE||>17.0 MRAD|
|ADJUSTMENT VALUE PER CLICK||0.1MRAD|
|ADJUSTMENT PER TURN||10.0MRAD|
|MINIMUM PARALLAX DIST. @ FULL POWER||10M|
|RETICLE CHOICES||B24 Mil Line Reticle|
|RETICLE INSTALL||First Focal|
|CONSTRUCTION||1 Piece Tube/Saddle/Objective|
|OBJECTIVE LENS DIAMETER||56mm|
|OUTER OBJECTIVE DIAMETER||64mm|
|OUTER OCULAR DIAMETER||44mm|
|ADDITIONAL SUNSHADES||1 Supplied|
|FLIP UP LENS COVERS||Yes, Supplied|
|CONFIGURATIONS AND ORDER CODES||S3001 – B24 Reticle with 0.1MRAD Adjustment|
- Fully Multi-Coated Japanese glass delivers the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- First Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-etched Reticle Allows for intricate reticle design and sharper detail.
- Illuminated Reticle Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions.
- Tube Size 30 mm diameter provides significant internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aluminum Constructed Made from aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging and expansion.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Anodized Finish Highly durable anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- External Rotation Indicator Provides quick visual and tactile reference of elevation turret’s rotational position.
- Locking Illumination Locks illumination at preferred setting.
- Side Focus Adjustment located on left side of turret housing is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
Internal Mechanism Design Features
- Turret Screws Provides low-friction, wear-resistant performance: precision-machined from a silicon-brass / bronze.
- Erector Tube System Coil spring erector tube system.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Locking Side Illumination Easily accessible and lockable illumination dial is located on the left side of turret housing. Features eleven intensity levels of illumination with off positions between each setting.
All Falcon Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian Falcon Warranty Our warranty is about you, not us. It's about taking care of you after the sale.
Scoped Out stands by its products and will help you along the way with any warranty claim that you may need to make. It's that little extra care we give to our customers and knowing that you'll receive the after sales attention you need for that piece of mind
- Limited 10 year Warranty
- Receipt is required but as a Scoped Out customer we can assist with the claim and provide proof of purchase if bought from us
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.
The warranty also does not cover the loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product