The M18+ SFP is a medium power variable magnification model incorporating Second Focal Plane (SFP) reticles. This is your standard "old school" type scope where the reticle size does not move and always stays constant. If the reticle was to be used as a ranging tool the scope needs to be wound up to the highest magnification.
The M18+ suits both hunters and target shooters alike and utilizes Japanese glass with brass components which allows the consistency with all turret movement!Available in either an MRAD or MOA type reticle with hold over references
Items received in the box
Falcon M18+ 4-18x44 SFP Rifle Scope
Sorry, this product is sold out!
Brand new turret design for the long-range shooter on a budget, great for those wanting to keep the image in the SFP
Length (mm) Height (mm)
L1 L2 L3 L4 L5 L6 H1 H2
358 40 53 151 100 107 50.9 42.3
- Magnification 4-18 x
- Recticle type Second Focal Plane
- Objective Lens Diameter 44 mm
- Eye Relief 85mm (3.35")
- Field of View 27 - 7 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size 30 mm
- Turret Style Tactical
- Adjustment Graduation .1 MRAD (.25 MOA)
- Travel per Rotation 10 MRAD (.25 MOA)
- Max Elevation Adjustment 24 MRAD (76 MOA)
- Max Windage Adjustment 24 MRAD (76 MOA)
- Parallax Setting 10m to Infinity
- Weight 740 grams
- Fully Multi-Coated Japanese glass delivers the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification
- Glass-etched Reticle Allows for intricate reticle design and sharper detail.
- Illuminated Reticle Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions.
- Tube Size 30 mm diameter provides significant internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aluminum Constructed Made from aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging and expansion.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Anodized Finish Highly durable anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- External Rotation Indicator Provides quick visual and tactile reference of elevation turret’s rotational position.
- Recoil Tested Tested on the .338 Lap which is one of the harshest calibres around, even more recoil energy than the 50 BMG
- Side Focus Adjustment located on left side of turret housing is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
Internal Mechanism Design Features
- Turret Screws Provides low-friction, wear-resistant performance: precision-machined from a silicon-brass / bronze.
- Erector Tube System Coil spring erector tube system.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
All Falcon Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian Falcon Warranty Our warranty is about you, not us. It's about taking care of you after the sale.
Scoped Out stands by its products and will help you along the way with any warranty claim that you may need to make. It's that little extra care we give to our customers and knowing that you'll receive the after sales attention you need for that piece of mind
- Limited 10 year Warranty
- Receipt is required but as a Scoped Out customer we can assist with the claim and provide proof of purchase if bought from us
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.
The warranty also does not cover the loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product