The ADR cantilever mount is designed for mounting telescopic sights for 30mm tubes onto a flattop style AR-15 rifle. The 2-inch (50mm) offset of this cantilever mount positions the scope in a forward location, allowing the correct eye relief and head placement on an AR-15. This ADR mount will work best with scopes having four inches or less of eye relief.
Items received in the box
Vortex 30mm Cantilever quick-release ring mount
Sorry, this product is sold out!
The ADR mount is precision Computer Numeric Controlled (CNC) machined from a solid block of aluminum and finished in a hard coat anodize for a rock-hard, lasting finish.
- 2 inch (50mm) offset
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Hard coat Type 3 Mil-Spec anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in and out of spec rail systems.
The ADR cantilever ring mount positions the center of the rifle scope tube at a height of 1.47 inches (37.34 mm) from the base. Weighs 240 grams. Made in the U.S.A.
AUTO LOCK™ LEVER SYSTEM
The ADR mount features the Auto Lock Lever System and has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to ensure maximum rail engagement.
All Vortex Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian Vortex VIP Warranty Our warranty is about you, not us. It's about taking care of you after the sale.
The VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customers. We will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you other then return post from you to us. It doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it.
You can count on the VIP Warranty for all riflescopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes and monoculars.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- No receipt needed to hang on to
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.
The VIP warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product