The BT64 Atlas Spiked Cleat Feet is our BT24 Atlas Cleat Feet with the addition of a stainless steel spike for an even more aggressive bite. They are easily installed to any V8, PSR or CAL model Atlas Bipod with the press of a stainless steel plunger. Sold as a pair. Available in black only.
The Atlas cleat feet deliver a fully articulated aggressive foot to support the bipod for those trying conditions.
Items received in the box
Atlas BT64 Bipod Spiked Cleat feet
Find yourself shooting around clay, moss or mud then these are for you, can be attached to your existing Atlas bipod to maximise your shot whatever conditions or location
- Fully articulated foot
- Aggressive cleats to reduce movement or sliding
- Sold in pairs
- Weight 60 grams
Atlas spiked cleat feet features
- Constructed from T6061 Aluminum finished in Hard Anodized black
- Direct replacement for the standard Atlas BT32 rubber feet
- Establishes a sturdier shooting platform for either grass/moss or mud
All Atlas Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian B&T Industries (Accu-shot) Warranty. Our warranty is about you, not us it's about taking care of you after the sale.
- Lifetime warranty against faulty parts or workmanship
- Fully transferable
- A receipt will be required so we can trace back proof of purchase
The warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product