The BT58 Spikes are easily installed with the press of a stainless steel plunger on the 5-H model Atlas Bipod. The Spikes deliver a singularly aggressive foot to support the bipod.
The spike portion is approximately 37mm long with largest OD of approximately 38mm available in raw Stainless with black insert only.
The Atlas spike feet deliver an aggressive foothold to any soft surface for that extra support the bipod requires for those trying conditions.
Items received in the box
Atlas BT58 Bipod Spike feet
Shooting from grass or mossy areas, then these are a must have for your Atlas H series bipod
- Aggressive spikes to remove any movement or sliding
- Sold in pairs
- Weight 170 grams
Atlas spike feet features
- Constructed from T6061 Aluminum finished in Stainless steel
- Direct replacement for the Atlas BT35 H series rubber feet
- Establishes a sturdier shooting platform for either grass/moss or mud
All Atlas Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian B&T Industries (Accu-shot) Warranty. Our warranty is about you, not us it's about taking care of you after the sale.
- Lifetime warranty against faulty parts or workmanship
- Fully transferable
- A receipt will be required so we can trace back proof of purchase
The warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product