The BT52 ACS/STR Picatinny rail adaptor for the popular Magpul ACS and STR style stocks provides the means to attach an Accu-Shot PRM style monopod (BT12-QK, BT13-QK and BT31-QK) to your Magpul ACS and STR Stock.
The BT52 is machined from Type III hard anodized T6061 Aluminum and steel. The two piece adaptor replaces the polymer insert found on these stocks and is held in place with the supplied fasteners. Other than removing the buttpad and sliding the insert out, no modification is required.
Items received in the box
Atlas BT52 ACS and STR Stock Adaptor
Allows you to modify your Magpul stock to accept the PRM BT12,13 or BT31 style monopod
- 1913 type picatinny rail
- Centre spacing of 16mm (0.63")
- 4041 Alloy steel fasteners
- Weight 20 grams
Atlas BT52 ACS and STR Stock adaptor kit Features
- Standard 1913 Picatinny mounting rail
- Constructed from T6061 Aluminum finished in Hard Anodized black
- Allows a fixing point for the optional PRM style monopod
- Includes required fixings
Note: There has also been some success with installing these to the FX Impact Airgun stocks for use with a sling fixing point
- Remove the butt pad from the stock.
- Remove insert
- Replace insert with the BT52 and secure into position
Now any of the PRM style monopods can now be attached to the BT52.
All Atlas Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian B&T Industries (Accu-shot) Warranty. Our warranty is about you, not us and it's about taking care of you after the sale.
- Lifetime warranty against faulty parts or workmanship
- Fully transferable
- A receipt will be required so we can trace back proof of purchase
The warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product