The BT43 incorporates the BT20B rail and the American Defense ADM170-S lever as an assembly. The BT43 will provide the means to add the quick release feature provided by the ADM lever to any rail attached accessory. This can include any BT10 Atlas bipod, PRM monopods, red dots, magnifiers and the like.
When attached, the BT43 measures 15mm (.58”) from bottom of rail to the bottom of the BT20B rail, the BT20B rail is 41mm (1.60") long.
Items received in the box
Atlas BT43 Leveraged Rail
Sorry, this product is sold out!
Make any picatinny rail accessory into a quick release item with this adaptor!
- Fits all 1913 picatinny rail spec applications
- Includes an ADM170 lever base and BT20-B rail
- Constructed from T6061 Aluminum finished in Hard Anodized black
- Measures 41mm (1.60") long and 15mm (0.58”) from bottom of rail to the bottom of the BT20B rail
- Weight 71 grams
Atlas BT43 Leveraged Rail Features
- For use with any picatinny rail accessory
- Utilises factory mounting points without modifcation
- Non-gunsmith fitment with fast release mechanism, removes in seconds
- Can be used as a riser to achieve co-witness or higher visibility of the accessory
- Includes required fixings
All Atlas Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian B&T Industries (Accu-shot) Warranty. Our warranty is about you, not us and it's about taking care of you after the sale.
- Lifetime warranty against faulty parts or workmanship
- Fully transferable
- A receipt will be required so we can trace back proof of purchase
The warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product