The BT42 Strike Plate Rail or SPR enhances the Magpul Industries UBR stock by providing the means to install the PRM series of Accu-Shot Precision Monopods
The BT42 requires no modification to your UBR stock and is constructed of the finest materials and built to the highest standards in the USA
Items received in the box
Atlas BT42 Strike Plate Rail (SPR) for Magpul UBR stock
Sorry, this product is sold out!
Modify your Magpul UBR stock to accept the PRM BT12,13 or BT31 style monopod
- 1913 type picatinny rail
- 4041 Alloy steel fasteners
- Weight 40 grams
Atlas BT42 Strike Plate Rail (SPR) for Magpul UBR kit Features
- Standard 1913 Picatinny mounting rail
- Easily installed with no modification of the buttstock required
- Constructed from T6061 Aluminum finished in Hard Anodized black
- Allows a fixing point for the optional PRM style monopod
- Remove the screws from both sides of the storage area of the stock.
- Remove insert
- Replace insert with the BT42 and resecure into position using the existing screws
Now any of the PRM style monopods can now be attached to the BT42.
All Atlas Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian B&T Industries (Accu-shot) Warranty. Our warranty is about you, not us and it's about taking care of you after the sale.
- Lifetime warranty against faulty parts or workmanship
- Fully transferable
- A receipt will be required so we can trace back proof of purchase
The warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product