The Atlas BT37 spike feet are a direct replacement for the standard (BT32) rubber feet attached to each Atlas bipod. Easily swapped over in a matter of seconds by depressing a stainless steel plunger.
The Atlas spike feet deliver an aggressive foothold to any soft surface for that extra support the bipod requires for those trying conditions.
Items received in the box
Atlas BT37 Bipod Spike feet
Sorry, this product is sold out!
Shooting from grass or mossy areas, then these are a must have for your Atlas bipod
- Aggressive spikes to remove any movement or sliding
- Sold in pairs
- Weight 77 grams
Atlas spike feet features
- Constructed from T6061 Aluminum finished in Hard Anodized black
- Direct replacement for the standard Atlas BT32 rubber feet
- Establishes a sturdier shooting platform for either grass/moss or mud
All Atlas Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian B&T Industries (Accu-shot) Warranty. Our warranty is about you, not us it's about taking care of you after the sale.
- Lifetime warranty against faulty parts or workmanship
- Fully transferable
- A receipt will be required so we can trace back proof of purchase
The warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product