The BT33 tube rail kit consists of a Steel Bar Nut that is designed to fit inside free float tubes and a low profile 1913 Picatinny rail %2mm (2.050") long with a 25mm (1.00") radius back and 40.70mm (1.602') between the two holes and two fasteners. This BT33 is installed with the Steel Bar Nut inside the free float tube and the 1913 Picatinny rail on the outside with the matching holes aligned, fastened together, they allow the attaching of the BT10 or BT10-LW17 Atlas Bipod or other accessories to free float tubes.
The BT33 is American made from 6061-T6 Aluminum with a Milspec Type III hard coat black with 4041 Alloy steel fasteners having a Manganese Phosphate finish
Items received in the box
Atlas BT33 Tube rail kit
Sorry, this product is sold out!
Fits most tube type after market stocks to enable fitting of a BT10 series bipod
- BT33 - 52mm 1913 rail
- Centre spacing of 40.70mm (1.602")
- 4041 Alloy steel fasteners
- Weight 40 grams
Atlas BT33 AFAR rail kit features
- Standard 1913 Picatinny mounting rail
- Tapered fixing plate to assist with securing inside tubing
- Constructed from T6061 Aluminum finished in Hard Anodized black
- Allows a fixing point for the optional BT10 series bipods
- Includes required fixings
This rail fits the following rifles
- Any free floating tube incorporated into after market stocks
All Atlas Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian B&T Industries (Accu-shot) Warranty. Our warranty is about you, not us and it's about taking care of you after the sale.
- Lifetime warranty against faulty parts or workmanship
- Fully transferable
- A receipt will be required so we can trace back proof of purchase
The warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product