The Atlas BT32 rubber feet are a direct replacement for the standard rubber feet attached to each Atlas bipod. Easily swapped over in a matter of seconds by depressing a stainless steel plunger.
The Atlas rubber feet allow you to replace those worn or damaged existing feet.
Items received in the box
Atlas BT32 Bipod Rubber feet
Sorry, this product is sold out!
Replace those worn or tired feet on your existing Atlas bipod
- Rubber pads to reduce movement
- Sold in pairs
- Weight 28 grams
Atlas rubber feet features
- Constructed from T6061 Aluminum finished in Hard Anodized black
- Direct replacement for the standard Atlas BT32 rubber feet
- Establishes a sturdier shooting platform
All Atlas Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian B&T Industries (Accu-shot) Warranty. Our warranty is about you, not us it's about taking care of you after the sale.
- Lifetime warranty against faulty parts or workmanship
- Fully transferable
- A receipt will be required so we can trace back proof of purchase
The warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product