The Sako TRG Rail Kit comes complete and ready to install on your TRG stock. The kit allows for the installation of either the Accu-Shot BT12 or BT12-QK Precision Rail Monopods (BT12-QK is shown but not included). Installation of the BT29 DOES require the temporary removal of the butt pad assembly and a second hole to be drilled, all of which can be accomplished with common hand tools.
Please note: Scoped Out and B&T Industries L.L.C. strongly recommends a competent Gunsmith install the BT29 TRG Rail Kit. Like our other monopods, it’s constructed of the finest materials and built to the highest standards in the USA
Items received in the box
Atlas BT29 TRG Rail Kit
Designed for the Sako TRG rifle for a permanent picatinny rail on the rear butt stock
- Fits all Sako TRG stocks
- Provides a permanent 1913 rail provision for the rear butt stock
- Weight 45 grams
Atlas BT29 TRG Rail Kit features
- For use with any BT12 / QK Atlas monopod
- Provides fixed picatinny for maximum strength
- Constructed from T6061T6 Aluminum and hardened steel finished in Hard Anodized black
- Includes all required fixings
Important steps for installing the BT29
- Installation requires removal of the Butt Plate Base and Butt Plate Fastening Rail exposing the lower .50 ID frame tube.
- Remove any obstructions from this tube, insert the Bar Nut into the frame tube
- Using the long Guide Screw locate the Bar Nut hole furthest away from the Guide Screw under the stocks factory hole.
- Insert 10-32x3/4 screw through the hole in the widest portion of the Rail, threading into Bar Nut making sure the Rail is in-line with stock
- Mark location for second hole.
- Remove Rail and Bar Nut, drill a 13/64 (.203) DIA. hole
- Re-install Bar Nut, Rail, Cushion and fasteners.
All Atlas Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian B&T Industries (Accu-shot) Warranty. Our warranty is about you, not us and it's about taking care of you after the sale.
- Lifetime warranty against faulty parts or workmanship
- Fully transferable
- A receipt will be required so we can trace back proof of purchase
The warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product