The new Patent Pending AFAR Kit, that will mount into accessory rails and provide a low profile 1913 Picitinny rail for attaching the BT10 or BT10-LW17 Atlas Bipod or other accessories to. This is a great option for shooters that have these accessory rails and want to use their Rail Mount Atlas on several rifles.
Items received in the box
Atlas BT28 AFAR Rail kit
Sorry, this product is sold out!
Incorporate your existing accessories rail slots to fit that bipod or monopod
- BT34 - 52mm 1913 rail
- Centre spacing of 40mm (1.6")
- 4041 Alloy steel fasteners
- Weight 20 grams
Atlas BT28 AFAR rail kit Features
- Standard 1913 Picatinny mounting rail
- Constructed from T6061 Aluminum finished in Hard Anodized black
- Allows a fixing point for the optional BT10 series bipods
- Includes required fixings
This rail should fit the following rifle rails
- Bell and Carlson rails
- Sako TRG rails
- Accuracy International rails
- Anshutz rails
- Freeland rails
The BT28 AFAR Kit is ready to install, the uniquely dimensioned nuts will fit into some accessory rail slots in one direction or rotated 90 degrees to another dimension. We suggest using some Loctite such as 243 when installing.
Please note that some minor adjustment to the rail nut may be required to fit into some of these rails. The decision to do so is entirely yours
All Atlas Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian B&T Industries (Accu-shot) Warranty. Our warranty is about you, not us and it's about taking care of you after the sale.
- Lifetime warranty against faulty parts or workmanship
- Fully transferable
- A receipt will be required so we can trace back proof of purchase
The warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product