The Atlas BT23 ski feet are a direct replacement for the standard (BT32) rubber feet attached to each Atlas bipod. Easily swapped over in a matter of seconds by depressing a stainless steel plunger.
The Atlas ski feet deliver a fully articulated oversized pad to support the bipod for those trying conditions.
Items received in the box
Atlas BT23 Bipod Ski feet
When shooting from sand or snow these oversized pads are just the ticket to maximise the use of your existing Atlas bipod
- Fully articulated foot
- Flat oversized pads to reduce movement and sinking
- Sold in pairs
- Weight 45 grams
Atlas ski feet features
- Constructed from T6061 Aluminum finished in Hard Anodized black
- Direct replacement for the standard Atlas BT32 rubber feet
- Establishes a sturdier shooting platform for snow or sand
All Atlas Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian B&T Industries (Accu-shot) Warranty. Our warranty is about you, not us it's about taking care of you after the sale.
- Lifetime warranty against faulty parts or workmanship
- Fully transferable
- A receipt will be required so we can trace back proof of purchase