The AAIS Bottom Rail, Part number BT20-B consists of a single piece 1913 rail that can be attached to the underside of the AAIS BT19. This rail allows for a multitude of options including mounting of the BT10 and BT10-LW17 to the AAIS.
The rail is made from 6061T6 Aluminum with a type II hard coat anodize and utilise the fasteners supplied with the BT19 .
Items received in the box
Atlas BT20-B Accuracy International Spigot Bottom Rail
- BT20-B 1913 bottom rail 41mm
- Direct attachment for the BT19 Accuracy International spigot
Atlas BT20 AI rail set Features
- Standard 1913 Picatinny mounting rail
- Constructed from T6061 Aluminum finished in Hard Anodized black
- Allows a fixing point for the optional BT10 series bipods
- Includes required fixings
All Atlas Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian B&T Industries (Accu-shot) Warranty. Our warranty is about you, not us and it's about taking care of you after the sale.
- Lifetime warranty against faulty parts or workmanship
- Fully transferable
- A receipt will be required so we can trace back proof of purchase
The warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product