The Atlas Accuracy International Spigot (AAIS) Part number BT19 – Is designed for use with the BT10-NC Atlas Bipod that mounts directly to the AAIS.
The BT19 spigot plugs into the Accuracy International AI/AICS stocks utilizing the factory retention/release mechanism. The AAIS is constructed from 6061T6 Aluminum with a type II hard coat anodize mated with an alloy steel Spigot that is finished with a Manganese Phosphate complete with fasteners
The BT20 AI rail set kit(sold separately) is a three piece 1913 rail set that mounts to the BT19 AAIS to allow any rail mounting bipod including the BT10 and BT10-LW17 Atlas bipods to be used with the AAIS.
Items received in the box
Atlas BT19 Accuracy International Spigot (AAIS)
A necessity for any Accuracy International rifle owner which allows the fitment of the BT10 bipod range or accessory
- Fits all Accuracy International AI and AICS stocks
- Utilizes the factory retention/release mechanism
- Weight 133 grams
Atlas BT19 AI spigot Features
- For use with the BT10-NC Atlas Bipod
- Utilizes factory mounting points without modifcation
- Non-gunsmith fitment
- Allows fitting of the optional BT20 AI rail set for further BT10 bipod configurations
- Constructed from T6061 Aluminum finished in Hard Anodized black
- Alloy steel Spigot finished with a Manganese Phosphate
- Includes required fixings
Important steps for installing the BT-19
- Loosen the Tension Nut up as much as possible
- Insert the Spigot into the stock.
- Push Spigot into the receptacle using the Tension Knob until there is a good solid Click of the spigot locking into place
- Tighten the Tension Knob
- Fit your BT10-NC Atlas Bipod or accessories
All Atlas Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian B&T Industries (Accu-shot) Warranty. Our warranty is about you, not us and it's about taking care of you after the sale.
- Lifetime warranty against faulty parts or workmanship
- Fully transferable
- A receipt will be required so we can trace back proof of purchase
The warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product