Folding Vertical Fore Grip offers two opposing flat surfaces to secure light switches with the installed Buna O-Rings. Removing the bottom cap will reveal a storage compartment designed to hold a single 123 battery. The unique design protects the battery from being drained by placing the positive side (+) towards the relieved cap.
When folded, the profile is reduced for a cleaner presentation for lower rifle positions as well as reducing the stop or snag point found with fixed vertical fore-grips. Like all Accu-shot products, it’s constructed of the finest materials and built to the highest standards
Available in black only.
Items received in the box
Accu-shot BT27 Folding Vertical Front Grip
Sorry, this product is sold out!
Customize the front of your rifle while providing an easier hold and allowing faster target acquirement
- Height extended when in use 105mm (4.15")
- Height when retracted 34mm (1.35")
- Weight 207 grams
Accu-shot BT27 Folding Vertical Grip features
- Fits a standard 1913 Picatinny mounting rail
- Easily fitted and removed
- No gunsmith required
- Constructed from T6061 Aluminum finished in Hard Anodized black
- Allows for either a vertical or horizontal hand position
- Folding action to remove as needed
- Storage compartment at the base
All Atlas Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian B&T Industries (Accu-shot) Warranty. Our warranty is about you, not us and it's about taking care of you after the sale.
- Lifetime warranty against faulty parts or workmanship
- Fully transferable
- A receipt will be required so we can trace back proof of purchase
The warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product