Redesigned to handle any conditions, the sturdy anodized legs combine with a rugged 3-way quick-release pan/tilt head to deliver smooth, solid support for your optics. For reliable performance, look to the Pro GT.
Interchange between spotting scope / binocular / camera easily and quickly by purchasing another quick release head. Complete that changeover in a matter of seconds!
Items received in the box
Vortex Pro GT Tripod Kit
When quality counts and you need that heavy duty option for your over sized spotter
- Height 607mm - 1704mm (23.9 - 67.1 inches)
- Maximum Load 4.5kg (10 pounds)
- Leg Sections 3
- Multiple Leg Angles fixed
- Folded Height 624mm (24.6 inches)
- Folded Width 127mm (5 inches)
- Weight 2kgs (4.4 pounds)
Ridgeview Tripod Construction Features
- 3-Way Pan Head Provides smooth horizontal and vertical adjustments. Quick-release plate.
- Padded Leg Wraps Provide added carry comfort and handling.
- Flip Lever Leg Locks Valued for quick adjustments of the leg height.
- Anodized Aluminum Legs Provide sturdy support at a reasonable cost.
- Balance Hook Holds extra weight on the bottom of the center column for greater stability in windy conditions.
- Rubber Feet Provide solid footing on slick surfaces.
All Vortex Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian Vortex VIP Warranty Our warranty is about you, not us. It's about taking care of you after the sale.
The VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customers. We will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you other then return post from you to us. It doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it.
You can count on the VIP Warranty for all riflescopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes and monoculars.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- No receipt needed to hang on to
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.
The VIP warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product