The CAL (Cant And Loc) Atlas Bipods were developed for shooters that do not desire the Panning feature.
The BT65-LW17 mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via the included ADM-170-S Lever. It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated stainless steel components. We chose to support a legend in the shooting sports by using the original KMW “Pod-Loc™.”
With the CAL bipod mounted to your rifle, you will be able to lock and un-lock the canting motion by rotating the Pod-Loc™ lever. Turn clockwise to lock and counter clockwise to un-lock. The Pod-Loc™ lever position can be adjusted for positioning by pulling the lever directly away from the body of the CAL and rotating to desired position. This positioning can be repeated until optimal position is achieved. Available in black only.
Items received in the box
Atlas Bipod BT65 CAL2 Series
Sorry, this product is sold out!
The Precision Sniper Rifle bipod series includes an improved design which has a strengthened non-rotating leg shaft, stronger inner legs and limiting leg bosses.
- Independent, intentional and non-orientated leg positioning allows either hand to move leg into any of the five leg positions
- Solid leg positions allows shooter to load the bipod at the 45 and 90 degree positions.
- Non-orientated leg length adjustment done by either hand: Outer leg slides on the Inner leg locating on any of five positions ¾” apart
- Optional 3” Leg Extensions to increase height
- Standard soft, durable Rubber feet that are suitable for many surfaces
- Optional interchangeable Ski, Spike, Cleat and Spiked Cleat feet easily swapped in the field with the press of a stainless steel plunger with a bullet tip
- Optional mounting systems available for Accuracy International and Sako rifles
Atlas Bipod Features
Standard two screw clamp on style Picatinny Rail interface via optional ADM 170-S Lever
- No Clamp, takes any 17S lever mount and mounts directly to our optional BT19 Accuracy International and BT21 Sako TRG Style Spigot mounts
- Constructed from T6061 Aluminum finished in Hard Anodized black
- Stainless steel springs and fasteners
- UHMW components used for smooth tracking
- Non orientated leg positioning, positions are; stowed back, 90 degrees straight down, 45 degrees forward and stowed forward.
- All 4 leg positions are solid allowing the shooter to load the bipod at the 45 and 90 degree positions.
- Non orientated leg length adjustment, Outer leg slides on the Inner leg locating on any of five positions ¾” apart and can be done by either hand.
- Optional 3” (75mm) leg extensions to increase height available.
- Standard soft durable Rubber feet that are suitable for many surfaces.
- Optional interchangeable Ski and Multi Spiked style feet can be swapped in the field with the press of a ball plunger with a bullet tip.
- Optional mounting systems available for Accuracy International and Sako rifles.
- Made in America
Anyone that wishes to apply a new finish to an Atlas bipod needs to be aware of the following:
IF you are thinking of painting the Atlas you will need to contact B&T Industries direct to arrange the pricing for parts to be sent and then returned back. Please note that the manufacturer is based overseas so the shipping costs could be substantial
Please see the note from the manufacturer below:
You can request at time of purchase to have us send the parts for coating and we’ll send all of the anodized parts to you or to the finisher. Once they have been coated the parts are returned to us (B&T Industries) and we’ll assemble them and then ship the finished bipod to you. The charge for this is TBA per bipod and B&T Industries L.L.C. will not be responsible for the finish.
Anyone planning on applying coatings to the Atlas Bipod that require heat or dis-assembly are respectfully asked to send their bipod to B&T Ind. L.L.C. where we will disassemble it and return all anodized parts for coating to the customer. Once the coating is applied the finished parts are returned to B&T and we will reassemble them to our specifications and return the assembled bipod back to the customer. We will provide this service for TBA (which includes; Processing the initial request, Pulling a bipod assembly person off line to disassemble your bipod, Packaging the parts to ship, Packaging and filing the parts for that bipod we keep, Shipping parts to finisher, Receiving the finished parts back into our system, Pulling the non-finished parts for assembly, Pulling a bipod assembly person off line to assemble the bipod, Packaging and shipping it to the customer.) B&T Industries L.L.C. will not be responsible for the finish.
Anyone that disassembles their bipod, lose or break parts in an attempt to disassemble or cannot reassemble the Atlas Bipod will be charged a min $75.95 USD for this service.
Anyone choosing not to use this service does so at their own risk and liability voiding the bipods warranty.
B&T Industries L.L.C. does not sell or ship parts.
Please note; the Atlas bipods leg’s extension function are close tolerance so the amount of finish applied may affect this functionality so a light coating on the inner leg grooves and around the ball holes on the outer leg is suggested. If the coating negatively impacts this function, we will remove the minimal amount of finish material in these areas to allow proper function.
All Atlas Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian B&T Industries (Accu-shot) Warranty. Our warranty is about you, not us it's about taking care of you after the sale.
- Lifetime warranty against faulty parts or workmanship
- Fully transferable
- A receipt will be required so we can trace back proof of purchase
- Please note that the Atlas bipod range will be void of warranty if the painting procedures that are listed is not followed
The warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product