When installed on your CAR collapsible stock allows any of our PRM style monopods to be installed. This is a great option for shooters that want the LOP adjustments available with a collapsible stocks yet want the stability provided by the Accu-Shot.
The BT26 - CAR Adaptor replaces the factory loop on the stock while providing the means to re-attach the fixed sling loop with the loop on the left, right or bottom angled forward or backward.
Items received in the box
Atlas BT26 C.A.R. Adaptor
Sorry, this product is sold out!
Allows you to modify your carbine stock to accept the PRM BT12,13 or BT31 style monopod
- 1913 type picatinny rail
- Centre spacing of 26mm (1.024")
- 4041 Alloy steel fasteners
- Weight 20 grams
Atlas BT26 CAR adaptor kit Features
- Standard 1913 Picatinny mounting rail
- Constructed from T6061 Aluminum finished in Hard Anodized black
- Allows a fixing point for the optional PRM style monopod
- Includes required fixings
- Allows you to remount the existing ring loop
- The standard Sling loop is removed from the CAR stock.
- The round end of the BT26 fits into the Sling loop slot with the cross slotted rail feature towards the muzzle.
- The standard machine screw is replaced to secure the BT26 to the stock.
OPTION - The Sling loop can be attached using the provided screw with the loop angled back, on the left or right side or on the bottom.
Now any of the PRM style monopods can now be attached to the BT26.
All Atlas Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian B&T Industries (Accu-shot) Warranty. Our warranty is about you, not us and it's about taking care of you after the sale.
- Lifetime warranty against faulty parts or workmanship
- Fully transferable
- A receipt will be required so we can trace back proof of purchase
The warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product