The AAIS Rail set, Part number BT20 consists of three pieces of 1913 rail that can be attached to the AAIS BT19 on the bottom and both sides allowing for a multitude of options including mounting of the BT10 and BT10-LW17 to the AAIS.
These rails are made from 6061T6 Aluminum with a type II hard coat anodize and come complete with fasteners .
Items received in the box
Atlas BT20 Accuracy International Spigot Rail set
Sorry, this product is sold out!
Must have feature for the BT19 Accuracy International spigot to allow fitment of the BT10 bipod range or accessory
- BT20 1913 side rail 45mm
- BT20 1913 bottom rail 41mm
- Direct attachment for the BT19 Accuracy International spigot
Atlas BT20 AI rail set Features
- Standard 1913 Picatinny mounting rail
- Constructed from T6061 Aluminum finished in Hard Anodized black
- Allows a fixing point for the optional BT10 series bipods
- Includes required fixings
All Atlas Products bought from Scoped Out are covered by the Australian B&T Industries (Accu-shot) Warranty. Our warranty is about you, not us and it's about taking care of you after the sale.
- Lifetime warranty against faulty parts or workmanship
- Fully transferable
- A receipt will be required so we can trace back proof of purchase
The warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product